Elbe1 has built up an extensive track record of providing consultancy services to offshore wind farm developers, their OEM´s, contractors, insurers, and lenders during all phases and across all aspects of offshore wind farm development, while being involved in key markets around the globe for the past 10 years. We tailor our services to the needs of every individual client. No matter if the project is still in its early planning stages or about to be completed. We seek solutions for all types of challenges that may arise during the complex process of wind farm construction, including aspects such as investment, design, engineering, and commissioning.
Optimized processes and cost-effective certification and approval
Project Management. Our dedicated colleagues are highly skilled individuals assembling entire project teams for full project management services for all phases of wind farm construction.
• Foundation design, fabrication and installation • WTG and tower supply and installation • subsea and onshore cable procurement and installation • offshore and onshore substation supply, installation and commissioning •
Market Strategy Consulting. Elbe1 is pleased to share its experience and composed market knowledge with clients for safeguarding business case evaluations with tailored market entry surveys as well as feasibility studies.
• Design requirements • conditions for pre-assembly • harbor logistics • labor qualification • the requirements for transportation, lifting and storage equipment • special legislative prerequisites for offshore wind farm construction •
Documentation & Process Management. Elbe1 is establishing effective structures to coordinate stakeholders, manage entire documentation teams, and handle complex documentation packages throughout your projects. We combine our services with state of the art technology to create high-quality and digitalized processes.
•Documentation Management • As built documentation • Progress reporting and monitoring • eDMS • Document Control • Communication management • Quality assurance • Workflow optimization and automation • Process engineering • Stakeholder analysis • Potential and Risk management •
Our values. A solid basis for excellent cooperation.
Interface Management. Elbe1 is effectively managing and controlling the numerous stakeholders and engineering interfaces, which make up an offshore wind farm project.
• Transition Piece and Tower • Inter-Array-Cable • Windfarm Marking • Geotechnical • Construction to Service • Earthing System • Fire Protection • Marine Warranty •
Consenting & Certification. Elbe1 has substantial expertise (former DNV GL employees) in local requirements and management of relevant stakeholders enabling us to provide essential support to our clients in obtaining the appropriate permits, consents or certificates from governmental institutions, independent certification bodies or NGO´s.
• BOEM • BSEE • OSHA • BSH • BSMI • IEC • AWEA • DNV GL • HPC • UL • Authorized Aviation Experts • Authorized Fire Protection Experts • ZiE • Authorized Soil Experts • Sea Marking • WKP • BAW •
Due Diligence & Technical Advisory. Elbe1 provides technical advisory supporting our clients with detailed studies and information during project development, planning and execution.
• Foundation designs and WTG specifications • preliminary electrical system design • transformer platform functional requirements • grid connection requirements • techno-economic risk analysis •